DUAL ENROLLMENT TIPS
Dual Enrollment Partners: Please see each website for more information.
- Walters State- (traditional on-campus dual enrollment courses- the list of names/numbers are below Contact:Gilland@ws.edu
- Tusculum (online and on-campus dual enrollment courses) Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
- ETSU (online dual enrollment courses) Contact: email@example.com
***Note: Students will request dual enrollment with their counselor when choosing classes for the upcoming school year, but MUST complete the application requirements for the college in order to become enrolled. Requirements vary with each institution, so check their website carefully.***
Walter State Dual Enrollment FAQ
* Mary Brannock in the Learning Lab provides tutoring support in all subjects: 423.798.7982 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Order Textbooks From WSCC Bookstore, or price shop Rental books at sites like Chegg, Amazon or Valore.
Will Your Dual Enrollment Classes or AP Scores Transfer?
Each University determines what they will accept in transfer credit. Before choosing AP or Dual Enrollment courses, check the course equivalency table for the 4 year school you plan to attend. Don't forget to check what courses are required for your major to ensure you choose the best DE or AP course for your needs . If the school you plan to attend is not listed below, check their webpage for specifics.
Frequently attended 4 year Institutions:
TTU (TN Tech)